Confetti Pretty Party Nails
There are so many reasons to celebrate you birthdays, wedding parties, friends, get-togethers etc. Today we are sharing an art of pretty party nail from Thebeautydepartment.com
No major skills required for this cute and sprkling pretty nail art. Just follow some instructions and here you go..
1. Punch out tissue paper circles. Put about 5-7 circles on the top of each other to get a good solid punch.
2. Paint of the base color any of you want ( we recommend a gold mettelic color ).
3. Use a pen to pick these small confetti pieces and put them on wet nail polish on your nails.
4. Let some of the confetti pieces hangover edge and trim them down when you are done laying them all down.
5. Once all of the pieces are when you want them, go over the whole nail polish with a cute top coat.
Enjoy this Pretty party nail art and make your celebration special.. 🙂