Protect from frost & 9 Of The Rules Skin Care In Winter
Let’s start with washing
Soap (even a mild cream soap), cleaning foams, lotions on alcohol set aside to warming outside. Even ordinary water is not suitable for washing.During these months it is important not to compromise the security posed against cold weather and dry the skin itself – the so-called hydro-lipid mantle.
Washing replace skin cleansing using a cleansing milk, alcohol-free lotion, mild tonic.The first means consists of mineral oils, which do not dry the skin and does not exacerbate the dermatological problems. A non-alcoholic tonics and lotions behave aggressively and spare sensitive skin.
Beware of moisture
Do not think that the cold rain and sleet moisturize the skin, on the contrary, they hurt her. A much-loved by many moisturizers dangerous in frosty weather. Of course, to frostbite it will not come, but the moisture contained in the cream, froze, it becomes a “prickly” and scratch spoils the skin.
There is another danger: over-dried air in the apartment some moisturizing ingredients jars behave criminally.They can attract moisture, but air-dried to take it nowhere, that these substances and begin to pull moisture from the deeper layers of the dermis. The result – the skin dries.
Exceptions – hyaluronic acid, chitosan, since simultaneously with the moisture they cover the surface of the skin with a protective film, that does not allow water to evaporate. Although caution is needed here: to put money with these ingredients is best not to less than one hour before the exit of the house.
All the other moisturizers to properly use before going to bed an hour before you go to bed. Well put them right after the evening shower – even on wet skin.
During the day you can sprinkle on the skin with thermal water from a container directly on top of make-up.
Many women believe that the sub-zero temperatures skin produces enough fat to protect themselves against the cold test.
This is partly true: in those months, the skin becomes more dense. Its cells produce a thick and rich greasy secret that cold beneficial: sebum – a barrier against the wind, dryness and frost. But beauticians believe that this natural protection is not enough: need additional nourishment to the skin.
The most delicious for dry and normal skin, of course, the cream. Usual day creams to replace the nutrients, they have a rich texture, in the formulation has active ingredients, oil, vitamins, minerals. But, unfortunately, such a composition (spermaceti, lanolin, beeswax) provokes blackheads and acne, so nourishing creams will not work oily skin. She was a light cream to taste with unsaturated fatty acids.
If the skin is hardly experiencing cold (face looks sleepy, pale, gray, noticeable roughness and unevenness), provide her proper food: retinoids, antioxidants, plant extracts, cedar oil and jojoba oil. After such a diet it will look shiny and smooth to the touch.
Nine rules of cosmetologist
1. In cold weather, not only to select a cream with vitamin E, and vitamin D.
2 . If there is a tendency to form spider veins, use creams with vitamin K.
3 . For very dry skin, you can add a drop of foundation a little moisturizer, mix thoroughly and apply for 30 minutes to leave the house.
4. With negative weather it is not necessary to apply makeup with a dry makeup, make better use of fatty blush, eyeliner liquid and creamy eyeshadow. Just before going outdoors powder the face with a thin layer of loose powder.
5. Try to drink as much water as possible: it will help normalize the skin cells and sebaceous survive the cold.
6 . Buy a humidifier. The device normalizes “Weather in the house.”
7. Even if you are cold, try not to take too hot shower or bath. The higher the degree of water, the skin becomes drier.
8. do not rub after water treatment with a rough towel and gently pat the skin soft.
9. to actively lifting procedures, the course of mineral mask based on algae, as well as moisturizing with collagen is better to postpone until the spring, when the skin is in need of intense hydration after colds.
On a note
- At various times of the year and for different skin types pick their masks. In summer, more likely to use moisturizers, winter – fortified and nutritious. The mask is better to do 1-2 times a week, 1-2 hours before bedtime and immediately after apply a night cream.
- Masks for dry skin necessarily contain fat (butter Agave, wheat germ, avocado, almond and peach, lecithin, spermaceti).
- The structure of masks for oily skin includes substances with astringent and anti-inflammatory properties (extracts of tea tree, pine needles, birch buds, cucumber, lavender, rosemary, propolis).